Monday, November 17, 2008

Toothless Wonder!


Brandon lost his 1st tooth today! So now I guess he really looks like a first grader. He's having fun sticking his finger in the hole, I remember it felt funny when I was a kid. Thanks to my pal Laurie for the tip about dental floss, it worked like a charm. For all you moms waiting for this milestone: when the tooth is really loose you just wrap dental floss around it crossing it in the front, then pull up with the cross. It popped right out and fell on the floor!

5 comments:

Jena said...

He looks unhappy about it in that picture. Hee! I can't believe it. Our little Burrito Bandito is growing up so fast.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

That's genius! I wish I had been the Laurie that knew about that. Congratulations, Brandon.

Laurie said...

I am so glad it worked like a champ. I think he looks great!

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations! Brandon look great.

The Addams Family said...

I'll have to remember that tip for future reference. What a big boy you have!