Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged

Ok, so Keri tagged me, but I'm going to use Laurie's rules. I like it.
  • Post rules on your blog
  • Answer the six "4" items
  • Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment
4 things I did yesterday
  • Went to Train Museum with Keri and our kids
  • Watched Kung Fu Panda
  • Ate a Jimboy's steak quesadilla...yum
  • Helped Jerry fold laundry after he did 2 loads...what a guy!
4 things I look forward to
  • Christmas
  • Vacation
  • Nate eating without making a ginormous mess. Spell check is actually accepting ginormous.
  • Eating out
4 restaurants I like
  • Red Robin
  • Habit Burger
  • Chilis
  • Johnny Carrinos
4 things on my wish list (in no particular order)
  • A housekeeper
  • A really cool car
  • A beach house
  • A Disneyland lifetime pass and a private plane to hop down whenever
4 favorite TV shows
  • Heroes
  • Lost
  • Jon and Kate plus 8
  • ER
4 people I tag
  • I'm too late...all my friends have been tagged

4 comments:

The Fishers said...

I love Jimboys. We should go sometime together. I think it's so funny how everyone in our ward got tagged and everyone was so good in responding so soon... except me... I haven't done my yet.
Have a good Thanksgiving.

Laurie said...

Oh I want to be on that plane too!

Jamie said...

Where's the Train Museum???

Jena said...

Sister dearest, I think you should add my blog to your watch list. Yes I do. *nod*