Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quotes of the Week

Here's some good ones from the kids lately.

Zach was practicing his scripture for the primary program, "And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the World." I was giving him some advice.
Mom: Don't swallow "Father". Open your mouth and slow down.
Brandon (laughing): Swallow Father? I can swallow him. (He then runs over to Jerry and starts fake biting his arms.)
Mom and Dad laugh hysterically.
Brandon: Can we send that into the Funniest Videos? (He really wants to send something in.)

The kids and I were watching skiers on TV.
Mom: Are you guys going to learn how to ski this year?
Brandon: Yeah!
Zach: Yeah and I'm going to push the super fast button and everyone will eat my snow!

Nate all time: MAMAMAMMAMA

These boys keep us laughing all the time. We love them so much!

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

Those boys are so cute and say the best things!