Saturday, December 12, 2009

Darda Racetrack

This might be a little late for all you organized people out there, but I thought I'd share something my boys got for their birthdays from Grandpa and Grandma that would make a great Christmas present. The Darda Create a Course building system is available on Amazon and you have 5 more days to still use free super saver shipping :). It is really great. You can build a million different layouts and then you just rev the cars and let them go...no batteries required. From our one set, we currently have 2 tracks built. A big shout out to Brandon for being my demonstrator in the video. Check it out!

The boys have played with it a lot since they got it in August and we've set up 5 or 6 different courses. I definitely give this one 5 out of 5 stars. Happy shopping everyone!

4 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I knew I was supposed to have boys. You guys have all the cool toys.

Laurie said...

Fun! The question is who had to build it, the boys or Jerry???

Lisa said...

I love this. Great recommendation! As a mother of 3 boys, you are a certified boy toy expert :)

Γ.Ι.Δ.Α. said...

wooffem