Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas at Disneyland

Disneyland is so amazing at Christmas! We love the way Small World and The Haunted Mansion get completely redone. The parades are great and it even snows after the fireworks! We had a blast down there for a few days after Thanksgiving. It was fun to meet the characters all dressed up for the holidays. Nate is so big now...he got to go on the Matterhorn Bobsleds. Where did my baby go? Only 4 more inches until we're all on Space Mountain together! Here's a few shots of the trip (and yes, the first 2 our camera was in the wrong mode).




















3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Ooh! I love Christmas at Disneyland too. I wish I had been there with you. Maybe we I can switch with Nate - then we can all ride Space Mountain together.

Herlehy Family said...

The lights look AMAZING...I am so glad that you all had a great time visiting the happiest place on earth!

OLIVIA said...

We've never gone at Christmas! We'll have to put that on our list!