Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas 2009

Ok, I'm back. Our computer died just before Christmas and even though we got back online quickly, I just haven't felt like blogging...but I better catch up or I never will!

We had a great Christmas this year! My parents, sister, and grandparents all came to celebrate with us and it was fun to be together. We went to look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve and then had our traditional evening of stories and songs. The next morning we had a mountain of presents...there were 10 people after all! Brandon and Zach's favorite gift was Band Hero and Lego Rock Band. Brandon especially loves this and is usually giving some sort of concert. Zach is also quite partial to the Lego Indiana Jones wii game. They both also love that Grandpa and Grandma got us 2 more wii remotes so we can all play together. Nate loves his Bat Cave castle that Grandpa and Grandma got for him and his plasmacar.











3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds like the boys cleaned up! Glad you're back online...

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I am happy that you are back blogging.

Laurie said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!