Friday, January 9, 2009

We're Alive!

Just thought I'd update everyone on why we haven't blogged in a month...
First we started taking pictures on our new cell phone and haven't been able to get the computer to recognize the phone to transfer the files. Then we misplaced our actual camera (it showed up yesterday in our ski bag). Now we can't get the computer to recognize the memory stick. I'm going to take a wild guess that our computer is having issues :)

Hopefully, we'll get some pix up soon. We did have a great Christmas and enjoyed the break from school. The kids got a Wii and have been having a lot of fun with that. We went to the SF Zoo and up to the snow...pix to follow someday. I also got strep throat the day after Christmas, yea!

I'll close with a Zach quote. He apparently has his priorities straight. I asked him if he wanted me to sign him up for a Readers Club/Hooked on Phonics class. Big, pregnant pause and he says, "Well, I want you to sign me up for baseball." That's our boy!

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

That is so cute. We love baseball at our house too! I am glad you are feeling better.

Annette said...

*"Little" sister busts in and hijacks the computer*

Well it's about dang time. ;) I'm sure you battling off the forces of evil/strep didn't help any, either.

Laurie said...

That is funny! Where did you see a phonics class Oh One Who Know All in Roseville!