Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Great Quotes

Zach's best friend Scott recently went to Disneyland and got a really cool Lightning McQueen Shirt with lots of screen print racing decals. Since they got back a week ago, Scott has been wearing this shirt everyday, as kids have been known to do. Yesterday Zach says,

"Mom, I'm glad I have a lot of shirts. Scott only has one shirt now. But it does have a lot of cool stickers."

Poor Scott. I don't know why his parents don't buy him more shirts :)

I'm still not used to Brandon knowing how to read. Like it doesn't surprise me when he's reading a book, but when he reads signs or the headlines on TV, I'm always surprised by the questions he asks. Last night walking to the car he says,

"Mom, where is State Farm?"
"What?"
"That sign said, State Farm is there. Where is there?"
"Uh..."
I really had no response.

2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Ha ha! I'm laughing out loud right now! That is too funny!

Jamie said...

hilarious!