Thursday, January 15, 2009

Merry Christmas! (Just pretend)



We had a wonderful Christmas Day this year! My Mom, Dad, and Sister Jena all came over and spent the night on Christmas Eve and stayed for a few days. On Christmas Eve we went for a drive to see light displays and read good Christmas stories. The next day, we had a lot of fun trying out Brandon and Zach's new Wii and just relaxing. Besides the Wii, the boy's favorites were:
Brandon: Geoair remote control Airplane, VTech Music Studio
Zach: Better Batter Baseball, Matchbox Mega Rig Space Shuttle
Nate: Star Wars Lil' Quad, Amazing Animals Zoo

Here's a few picks of the craziness. Hope you all had a great day too!

3 comments:

Jena said...

My favorite gift was strep throat! :D

x.x Not.

Unknown said...

Super cute pictures! Don't feel bad about the late Christmas post... I still have to do mine.

Stacey said...

Uh, apparently Drew now has a Google account and was signed in when I made my comment... It was me!