Sunday, September 7, 2008

Zach's bowling party



Zach is 4! He had an awesome birthday party at the Bowling Center. He invited everyone in his preschool class and a few other friends. Here's the biggest thing I learned: Girls are VERY different than boys. We had 2 lanes of boys and 1 lane of girls. The boys literally tripled the girls score. The girls were too busy talking and kicking the bowling balls. I just watched them in amazement...I guess there's a reason we only make boys around here! Zach had a great day and now tells people that he's almost 5.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

If you and I had been at a bowling party when we were 4, I'm sure we could have challenged the boys... Scott had a fabulous time! Thanks for inviting him!

Jena said...

Awww, tiny Relief Society! :D You know it's true.