Monday, September 8, 2008

OK, "Twilight" Fans...





Last month we went with Jerry on a business trip to Sequim, WA on the Olympic Peninsula. We had a blast and explored some of the terrain featured in Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. These pictures are of the kids and I hiking in the Hoh rainforest, where Edward and Bella's meadow is located. I didn't see any vampires or werewolves...but it was just as pretty as she describes it. Clearly, we were keeping hydrated as evidenced by Brandon's gatorade moustache. Nate enjoys being in that backpack...snore :)

5 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Hi Annette! Glad you found us! Your boys are adorable!

Jamie said...

thanks for inviting us you your blog-- we're excited to see you guys!

danette said...

Your boys are sooo cute!! I saw your post on LDS Autism board and came to check out your blog. I have three boys too, so I had to laugh at your post about the difference b/t girls and boys at the bowling alley, lol. I have always noticed that girls tend to be able to sit quietly (or at least run around quietly) while my boys are running and jumping and squealing like little monkeys, lol. :)

Audra Jensen said...

Another LDSAutism groupie. Also a Twilight groupie. Very big groupie. We did a whole weekend away with some girl friends up in Forks a year or two ago. It was a blast! We toured all the "sights." It was before it got really big so some in the town hardly knew what we were talking about. I don't think it'd be like that anymore! But, alas, I was really disappointed in the last book. Did you read the Mighnight Sun chapters yet? Love that.

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Hi Annette - I loved seeing the pics of the meadow location. How neat you got to check out some of the places in the Twilight series.

And I absolutely LOVE the picture of your little guy snoozing away in the backpack! Cute!

PS - I'm from the LDS Autism group. :)