Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Little Helper



Nate is getting way too mobile. I was folding clothes today while he played on the floor of our bedroom. The next thing you know he had pulled ALL the clothes out of the bottom drawer of Jerry's dresser. He's so funny...while I'm folding clothes he felt free to leave the room and explore the playroom and the kids bathroom on his own. But when I left for a few seconds to put something back in the laundry room he starts crying and sits there with his arms up until I pick him up. I guess the exploring has to be his own initiative...heaven forbid I should leave HIM! We really love this little guy!

4 comments:

Dadof6Autistickids said...

Saw your comments and request on LSDAutism Yahoo group. What is your families Autism situation? You can tell by my 'name' what ours is.

Here is our blog:
http://www.autismbitestheblog.blogspot.com/

Dadof6Autistickids said...

Can't believe I did THAT! LSD should be LDS. Fumble fingers...

Herlehy Family said...

Very cute pictures of Nate exploring...he is really getting around. I am glad that you started a family blog, it is a fun way to see what the Frost family has been up to.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

When did he start moving? I thought he was a baby.