Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nate's Little Gym "Show"

Nate and I have been doing a Toddler Gym class since January. It's a lot of fun and he gets some energy out. Today was the last day of the class so they had a little show where you could bring friends and family to show off your tricks. Well, we brought Zach. So it was a little hard to take pictures and help him with his stunts, so these aren't fabulous. But it was fun!


Walking on the balance beam after getting his ribbon.


Attempting to show off his ribbon.

I tried to take picture of him swinging on the bar, but I was never fast enough. He likes dropping and landing on the mat.

4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I am amazed that he can walk on the balance beam. Great job Nate! Those are darling pictures, he looks so proud of himself.

wildthayn said...

I just did a quick catch-up on all of your posts... your kids are awesome and you two are such fun people! I really wish we lived closer!! Thanks for sharing insights to your cute family!!

Laurie said...

He did a great job on the beam! He is just so dang cute! His smile oozes from every pore of his body.

Crystal Dever said...

Yea Nathan! Great job!!