Monday, October 12, 2009

My Friends Rock!

We won't even go into how behind I am on the blog...
But I just had to post this one.

Several of my friends are VERY into holiday decorating...and somehow they still let me hang out with them, despite my lack of motivation in this area. I always love how their decor looks, but just haven't gotten around to getting a whole lot of great stuff myself (besides Christmas decorations of course). So last week they gave me a birthday present...my birthday is in January by the way, but they wanted me to get full use of it....


These blocks have six sides with greetings for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, Easter, 4th of July, and a birthday. Very cool. I might talk about getting bang for your decorating buck! Thanks so much Laurie H., Steph, Laurie C., and Stacey. Like I said, you guys rock.

4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I love those blocks. They are so cute and look great on your fireplace mantel!

Jen said...

That is so cool - Where did they get them?

Stacey said...

They look awesome! Too bad Halloween is on a Saturday or else I would drag you to Target at 8am the day after to get more holiday stuff on clearance!

Stacey said...

And to answer Jen's question -- Lillian Vernon.