Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

My cute boys went back to school today! I can't believe I have a second grader and ANOTHER Kindergartener! They both had very good days and love their teachers so we're looking forward to a great year. My eyes got a little teary dropping Zach off, but I didn't let him see. He was so excited! He barely even looked up from his activity when I was waving good-bye. The only hitch we had was when I went to pick up him up from AM Kindergarten...he apparently didn't realize Brandon wasn't coming home too and it took some convincing from me and his teacher to get him to leave. I really don't think he wanted to stand around and wait for 3 more hours!



Walking to school...they were so excited to be together!


In the courtyard waiting for the bell to ring.


Zachary and his friend Zachary settling in with an activity in Mrs.Lemos Kindergarten.


Brandon walking into Mrs. Williams 2nd grade...she wanted the parents to stay out :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

There was no need to worry and lose sleep over the first day of school Annette! They did fabulous! It is going to be a great year :) Go Brandon and Zach!

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations boys! They both look so cute walking side by side on their way to school. I am so happy to hear that they both had great days.

The Addams Family said...

Cute boys! Yes, Robert goes to all-day kindergarten (we didn't have a choice) and I hate it but he loves it. He's riding the bus home with a friend today. I think I'm going to have a panic attack--I'm just not ready for this!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I wanted to stay in Emily's class longer. We were just able to stick our heads in and peek. What handsome boys you have. (I was going to say cute but changed my mind.) Have fun with just one at home!