Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jerry!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY! I grabbed this picture because he looks so young holding Brandon. Here are some of the things the boys and I love about him:


1. He does the dishes every single night.

2. He fed all our babies bottles in the middle of the night because he says it's ok for him to be grumpy at work...I have to be nice to the kids.

3. He jumps on the trampoline.

4. He coaches baseball and soccer teams.

5. He plays Star Wars.

6. He will always share his food and treats with kids that ask...]Mom's more selfish :)

7. He never misses an IEP meeting for Brandon.

8. He listens to me when I am trying to make a decision...no matter how many times I change my mind.

9. He got out of the Air Force so he wouldn't have to be gone so much.

10. I've never had to doubt for a second that his family always comes first, before any job, hobby, or TV show. I've learned how rare that is...thanks Babe.


We love you so much...Happy 32nd Birthday...I'm glad I robbed your cradle!


Love, Annette, Brandon, Zach, and Nate

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Happy Birthday!

wildthayn said...

Happy Birthday Jerry!! We agree that you're a great guy!! Hope you have a great day!!

wildthayn said...

Oh ya, when are you going to be in Daytona?

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Wow - 32 and does the dishes every night. Annette, you cougar!

Stacey said...

Wow! #2 is especially impressive on the list! I guess that hits close to home right now since Drew is sound asleep while I am waiting for Trevor to wake up so I can feed him. Happy Birthday, Jerry!