Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fairytale Town




Being the amazing parents that we are, we let the medicine that Brandon takes to fall asleep run out. Which meant that he was up all night. Not really a problem for us since he leaves us alone, but I figured it might not lead to the best day at school. So since he was asleep at 7:30 when he needed to be up, I just let him sleep. He woke up at 10 and I decided to just take the kids on a field trip. So we took advantage of the nice weather and went to Fairytale Town where they could just run and climb all over the place. You can tell your kids are getting a little beyond the intended age when they don't play on the equipment the way it was intended. They were usually on TOP of the stuff. Oh well, they had a blast and it wasn't too crowded.

2 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great day at Fairytale Town. What is that medicine called? I would like to tell one of my friends about it, she has a very difficult time sleeping and I can't remember the name.

Jamie said...

My kids has been asking me for the last week to go to FT town... we gotta go!